Home Forums Get Help for Klok Difference between Free and Pro editions unclear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First off, I am not sure exactly where to post this so I guessed here, mods please move if I was incorrect.

I am not sure if it is just me but I find it hard to tell ALL the differences between the Free and Paid/Full.
    I have read http://getklok.com/features.html multiple times and to me it seems like a partial list of feature of the paid version and counter initiative to bury the differences in paragraphs in the last sentence of text or w/e.

Perhaps it would be better to just add a “Full/Paid” bullet points section to the bottom of the features page to describe the features that Full version has either different or expanded from the Free one.

Just my $0.02; take it for what it’s worth. (And of course keep up the good work!!)

aea414
    Thanks for posting. We have also received a few other suggestions to this as well.
    We are currently working on adding a comparison page as well as some other content to the site to make it easier to understand.
    Seems like the amount of work is quickly surpassing the amount of time we have to complete it.

Scott

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.