Klokwork Team Console Release Notes
- Ability to sort projects and people ascending or descending
- Scheduled Backups – Added the ability to generate scheduled backups of the Klokwork data file.
- Pulse Report – Added a time entry ‘Pulse’ report next to the By Person Summary and Details reports which provides a visual representation of the daily hours worked.
- Submitted Time Entries Indicator – The total number of time entries submitted by Klok Pro users since the last import is shown in brackets within the ‘Import All’ button.
- Left Side Panel Width Adjustment – The width of the left side panel for Dashboard metrics, Projects and People can be resized to the user’s preference.
- Person / Project Quick Select – Added a drop down menu option which enables the user to switch between people or projects without leaving the Summary or Detail reports.
- Application Display Enhancements – Klokwork Settings menu option panel, Main Dashboard Report Page, By Person/Project Reports, Projects and People edit mode panels.
- Performance Improvements
- and more…
- Fixed bug causing duplicate assignments
- Added filter by name box on “By Project” and “By Person”
- Fixed random crashing when switching views
- Fixed issue causing duplicate assignments
- Fixed issue where assignments saved with template would show up in disabled state when creating a project from the saved template
- More options when adding sub projects
- Added ability to delete assignments
- Made assignment list hide disabled ones by default
- Added ability to sync child colors
- The first GA version
- The last free public version
- Fixed issue preventing the ability to hide/show archived projects
- Added database cleanup capability.
- Added custom reports view.
- Added ability to specify currency symbol
- Added feature to roll up time entered on locally created subprojects up to the parent project
- Fixed data parsing to prevent “negative time” issue
- Fixed issue with deleting resources
- Fixed issue causing comments not to show up in the exported CSV or XML output
- Fixed issue with tag reports causing no data when more than one project had the same tag
- Enabled the ability to save a project as a template and to create projects from templates
- Fixed issue with incorrect rollup setting when sub projects are created
- Fixed error 1009 when publishing newly created projects with no assignments
- Added ability to add assignment to -Everyone-
- Fixed issue where selecting “Add to all child projects” would only add assignment to the first child project
- New look and feel
- New reporting
- Pretty much new everything
- Fixed issue that caused negative durations when importing entries
- Added ability to export CSV from the project and resource summaries
- Added automatic update framework