Home Forums Get Help for Klok Where is the ‘stop’ button?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

In the older version there used to be a ‘stop’ button. I cannot seem to find this. Am I looking in the wrong place? I just want to be able to stop the time without shutting down the program.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is the little Orange square next to the current project.
    [attachment=0:182t5dj7]Klok_Stop.JPG[/attachment:182t5dj7]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, it’s not very user friendly… I also having a hard time finding the stop button. I think the old way is much better and clearer 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was also having a hard time finding the stop button. I don’t think it’s very user friendly… reckon the old way is much better and clearer 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, I will try that. Also we have discovered that Rt. clicking on the tray icon will bring up a menu for STOP PAUSE RESUME.

Seems like Klok and Win 7 Aero aren’t real good friends yet. :-)

Thank you for the help.

Db

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, so I had to search the forum to find the answer to the “Where is the stop button” issue I was having. Can you add some mouse over text so that it is more obvious?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, “orange square” is not exactly synonymous with Stop. I thought that was a bug in the project colors. Mouse over text would help, but the graphic could be much clearer. (I’m new to Klok, so I never saw the old icon.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

is there the ability to pause? i like to add a comment on each of the time frames i work on for a particular project, but if i get a phone call and need to stop the clock for a minute i don’t seem to be able to. If i stop it then i have to add a new comment which is time consuming.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.