Home Forums Feature Requests What is the current state of Klok? Where is it going?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi!

When I started my fist serious job ever, I found Klok. The version 2 was just released, and it was an amazing product. I was looking for a time tracker, simple and affordable, and Klok was THE software.

But lately I don’t know where Klok is going. I only see people demanding features, and other users supporting them, but none of the admin/programmers answering them, not even with a “acknowledge” post. It would be great to have some updates to the software. Sorting projects alphabeticatly or other, apparently easy implementing forum users suggestions, are not implemented in the “fixes updates” we have seen. It would be awesome to have some sort of API to access the data and do something with a custom app or something similar.

I don’t know, that’s why I ask: What is the current state of Klok? Where is it going?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to reply myself, but I have to ask again since nobody answered.

What is the current state of Klok? Where is it going? If it’s going nowhere, just open source it.

We are still working on Klok. We had some employee turnover that we had to deal with but we plan to get some new updates out soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice to hear something good! I really like the software, you have something no one has, I couldn’t find something similar so please keep pushing it!! Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.