Home › Forums › Feature Requests › Travel Tracking
- This topic is empty.
- July 13, 2013 at 9:33 am #1172AnonymousInactive
My five cents…
I’ve start using Klok and the Console 2 months ago, very nice piece of software !!!!!
A nice feature (which I currently have created in excel) would be the option to include “travel”.
I’ve setup a matrix which contains parameters like :
– Travel distance from home to office
– Travel distance from home to customer
– Travel distance from office to customer
– Travel code (HOH = Home Office Home / OCO = Office Customer Office / HOCH = Home Office Customer Home)
The Travel Code which I make part of my comments in my time allocations now, is looked up in excel to determine of what can be claimed against business travel.
It also generates a logbook (for the taxman) for the complete travel history of my car (business = fixed from the input / personal = random from total – business / on daily basis)
Don’t know the setup in the rest of the world, but that’s what we have to keep track of in South Africa.
HenkApril 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm #1961AnonymousInactive
Try this distancemonk.com
Put place destination and track…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.