Home Forums Get Help for Klok Timesheet Questions (stop clock and total time)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    elwoodcarlisle3elwoodcarlisle3
    Participant

Maybe I’m missing something easy. I can’t seem to find a “stop working” button. There’s a “start working” and it can be clicked multiple times but that just places multiple entries in the timesheet. I needed to take a break from Klok for while because of other responsibilities and can’t recall if there was a way to stop the clock time entries with version 1.5 or the beta versions.

I also noted that the one time entry, which was updated because the computer was hibernated for awhile, reverted back to the original timeframe. Regardless, I updated it again and the “total time” is not the sum of the updated timesheet hours, but the sum of the hours including the original, before edit, timeframe. How can timeframes be updated successfully.

Windows 7 32-bit PRO; Klok RC1

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure I understand the problem exactly. In version 2 (http://www.getklok.com/products.html) there is a little square button (like the stop button on a cd player) right next to the spot where it says the name of the project you are working on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.