- This topic is empty.
- June 18, 2014 at 4:21 pm #1214AnonymousInactive
I’ve set Tools/Prefrences [Timesheet] to ‘.csv’
I’ve configured a “Time entry driven” timesheet.
When I open the timesheet, it looks, like I would expect.
When I drag the Excel-Symbol to my desktop, I get a file with extension ‘.xls’.
But when I load the file in an editor, I see:
So this looks like .html.
I get the same, if I set the configuration to ‘.xls’ – which also explains, why Excel complains about the mismatch between file extension and content.
Problem 1: I need .csv (for post-processing)
Problem 2: It would be nice, if CSV and html output files would be named accordingly
Problem 3: Also .xls yields html output
I tried a “Project driven” timesheet – same behaviour.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.