Home Forums Get Help for Klok Time sheet malfunction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Time sheets work overall good, except when I try to get it just for one day (yesterday or today for example)

Lovely and helpfull software for my study’s activities, thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you please tell me the importance of time sheet, why do we use it?? How we calculate the hours??? Also please forward me a format of time sheet.

its urgent.

Thanx in anticipation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our time and attendance system is totally optimized for multiple sites, multiple time zones and multiple languages. There are many features that allow you to configure the application to fit your solution need

Web Time Clock

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our time and attendance system is totally optimized for multiple sites, multiple time zones and multiple languages. There are many features that allow you to configure the application to fit your solution need

web time clock

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you provide a way to enter timesheets for a whole week (we do timesheets on a weekly basis) .. right now everytime we need to use Edit TimeSheet and then add for a day and then save, then repeat. Its a little cumbersome.

What would be great is if we get a Journyx like functionality wherein in Edit timesheet we can add multiple line items .. even better would be to have a weekly view with dates filled in based on timesheet week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.