Home Forums Feature Requests Time Estimates per Day or Week

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d love to see an option to estimate my time reoccurringly per day, week or month, instead of for a completed project. This is because my ‘projects’ aren’t really projects, but categories to organize my time around. For example, I’d like to exercise 2 hours every day, meditate an hour a day, write for 3 hours a day, etc. I’d like to track these daily (or weekly) goals and then look back at them on a monthly basis. Tracking how these goals change over time would be nice as well.

I think you have a great tool here that could be super beneficial to more than just those people doing contract work. Keeping track of where our time goes, not to bill someone, but to be more focused with our time is really important to a lot of people.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that my daughter uses Klok to track her homeschool activities. Each ‘project’ is actually a educational subject. We can look back over the month and track how much time she spent reading versus critical thinking versus math. This product (with it’s parent/child relationships to create the subcategories like biology and chemistry within the science category) is tailor made for homeschoolers.

Thanks for the great product!

Anonymous
    Inactive

+1 from me.

I use klok for both my day job – and for freelancing. A lot of my freelancing work is prepaid (x hours a month for example), and my day job is x hours a week (and I would like to be able to use klok to track overtime).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.