Home Forums Feature Requests time entry catchwords

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    josephinevargasjosephinevargas
    Participant

I would like to suggest an option to classify time entries with customisable catchwords. This would be useful to group entries across projects. For example, all work hours in a certain laboratory requiring special fees could be compiled or the telephone calls made from one phone connection. This would make time management much easier for me and I could imagine that other would find it just as useful.

Thanks a lot for the great application.

trishavenablestrishavenables
    Participant

The Swifttime is an electronic web based application making it easy for employees and managers to improve work efficiency. Best suited for firms with remote employees and companies with hourly employees where proper documentation of working hours are required. This application can be accessed from any web based device like mobile devices(Blackberry or iphone). It has following advantages:

Thanks,
    Timesheet management

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Web Time Entry is a Web based project time entry and client billing system. It can track, approve, and manage employee time incurred for projects and clients you define. It can schedule projects to employees and track time incurred on project schedule.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Catchwords have always held a special fascination to me. One of the things I have always loved about printing with wood type, or looking at someone’s work, is the way a catchword adds that special accent. When I see a catchword or catch phrase in a print, I know it was made with wood type. I look for them in posters, postcards, prints on the wall in restaurants, and even on t-shirts. The recent trend in using wood type for marketing and advertising has opened another area to watch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Swifttime is an electronic web based application making it easy for employees and managers to improve work efficiency. Best suited for firms with remote employees and companies with hourly employees where proper documentation of working hours are required.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,Thanks for your valuable information.It get some idea about the swift time.Thanks a lot :D :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.