Home Forums Get Help for Klok Teamwork Connector Project Colors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have set up the Teamwork Connector to work over wireless, no problems. When I create the projects in the console, I assign them colors. However, when the projects are imported to Klok, all projects appear the same green color. I changed these within Klok, but when I added a new project and imported again, all the project colors reverted to the default color. Is there a setting somewhere that will fix this and retain project colors or is it a bug?

Anonymous
    Inactive

* bump *

Any help on this please? Have exactly the same problem :

Irrespective of what value I place in color the synchronized project folders remain green.

Many thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please, please, PLEASE fix this! We rely on colors to quickly grasp where our teams are spending time. For this to be possible, our team colors MUST be sync’ed with each other. We need the colors that we select in KlockworkTeamConsole to be pushed down to, and recognized by, Klok. Having all one color, or having our team members select their own color schemes, is not acceptable.

Thanx,
    Fred

Anonymous
    Inactive

I installed Team Console for the first time today, and I found that the colors assigned in Team Console did not come across to Klok, as other users have indicated here. However, when I manually assigned a color within Klok and re-Downloaded Projects, the colors “stuck.”

Perhaps a minor update to the plug-in was made since you installed the Team Connector? Mine is 1.0.9

Anonymous
    Inactive

With the latest klok update and connector this has now been fixed it appears, colours passed in via xml do appear for folders. A word from the devs either here or in the release notes wouldn’t have gone amiss :?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having the same problem with deleting time entries. If I try right-click and ‘Remove entry’ it doesn’t do anything. I try this on active (being timed) entries and also on inactive ones.

Restarting clock fixes the problem every time.

I’m running Klok2 free version 2.2.5 on Windows XP Pro SP3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.