Home Forums Get Help for Klok Team Console issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Installed Klok, Klok TeamConnector & console.
    We’ve set up the URL Mode and the settings on the team part so they all point to the same URL.
    The Projects.xml file has the sample data in which is successfully downloaded onto Klok when clicking “Download projects”
    The problem occurs when trying to set up new projects on the Team console part to then send out to the Projects.XML file, it just doesn’t seem to work/send the info.

Any ideas? Trying to share this between a small company, so any thoughts would be appreciated!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same problem here. Configuration seems to be setup perfectly, but we can’t add projects or upload information back to the .XML file.
    What’s the point of Team Connector?

Horribly confusing…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am having a similar problem. I am using TeamConnector with the Network Mode. The initial import of the Projects.xml file was perfect, but now I need to add additional projects.

I have modified the Projects.xml file and have tried using the “Download Projects” option but nothing happens. Have you discovered a workaround to this yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Same Issue here. I asked them previously if they could supply me with information, so that atleast I could write something of my own.

Still waiting for a reply. Almost a month now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.