Home Forums Get Help for Klok Spam Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In an attempt to address some of the spam posts I have added some mods to the forum. I apologize for the inconvenience of all the crap spam. I am trying to keep up with it. If you notice more spam please send me a PM and I will delete the user and posts.

Thanks
    Scott

Anonymous
    Inactive

I attempted to create a new user on ur system, but the captcha is sooooooooooooooooo hard to even see properly that its extremely hard for even us humans. Perhaps, could you tone it down a lil bit? or use another system? I would suggest you try entering the captcha ( the read numbers from the images to prove you are a human thingy ) yourself to see how difficult it is..

I had to get 3 people from my office to see what exactly was written in there.

I reduced the complexity of the captcha. If the spam become a problem again I will have to raise it back again.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

In an attempt to address some of the spam posts I have added some mods to the forum. I apologize for the inconvenience of all the crap spam. I am trying to keep up with it. If you notice more spam please send me a PM and I will delete the user and posts.

Aisling FloodAisling Flood
    Participant

Tried to PM you, but it failed

Username:fitflopdec11 looks to be a spammer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.