Home Forums Get Help for Klok Punctuation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all,

using Klok now since 12/2008 and it is working fine. Some problems are caused by the user (and solved with RTFM)….

But, there is still a problem:

Dragging the Timetable to Excel (Windows XP, Excel 2003, German language) Excel is confused by the “english” style of using commas and dots.

As you know, thats exactly the opposite as it used here. So I would appreciate to get a workaround to fix this in Excel or to change the punctuation to german style at Klok.

Any ideas? Hints?

Thanks a lot in advance

Michael

Anonymous
    Inactive

HeloMichal
    to solve the problem:
    load the data in excel, than -mark all- -replace- -.- for -,- and everything will be oke.
    regards
    Heman

Anonymous
    Inactive

The ability to set the date and number formatting is on the plan to be added as a preference. Stay tuned.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Rob, thanks a lot.

I will stay tuned.

Regards

Mike

Anonymous
    Inactive

While you are at it, could you please set the encoding to UTF-8? At the moment using German umlauts for project names and in comments results in all sorts of “strange” characters in the Excel file.
    Or, even better: what about a complete German localization? I’m sure there’d be lots of people willing to support your L10N efforts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The ability to set the date and number formatting is on the plan to be added as a preference. Stay tuned.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the informative posts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.