Home Forums Feature Requests project report in details

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    BitcoinNEOxBitcoinNEOx
    Participant

Software is almost perfect for my expectation.
    The only thing which is not enough for me is project report.

Now I can only look at all hours spent for all my projects in diagram.

I would expect to have possibility to show f.e in table details for whole project like:

date| comment | subproject name1 | subproject name2 |…..| subproject namen

In each row I will have separate registration and in “subproject name” I will have duration for this registration.

In the last row I will have total hours for all subprojects and finally for whole project.

I hope you could prepare such report option – It would be such a useful to count hours spent for each submenu registration.

Thanks in advance
    Pawel

arlethathorp90arlethathorp90
    Participant

I second this notion. I have customers and non profits i do some work for that i would like to export details on an individual project for a certain timespan and email to them.
    Id also like to maybe not include a certain subproject in the details.
    For instance if i have a sub project listed as meetings. I wouldnt want to notify the external party about the meetings being listed as a subproject under my project. They dont care about the meetings, only the work thats being done.

Thanks, Awesome program keep up the good work

josephinevargasjosephinevargas
    Participant

I would welcome a report option that includes the commentaries. This can be useful for detailed billing sheets but also if you want to keep a log of your work for future reference.

Thanks a lot for the awesome application. This is exactly what I have been looking for for a long time.

josephinevargasjosephinevargas
    Participant

@retinaculum wrote:

I would welcome a report option that includes the commentaries. This can be useful for detailed billing sheets but also if you want to keep a log of your work for future reference.

Export of commentaries is possible in beta version 1.5. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.