Home Forums Feature Requests Persist the task being worked on across sessions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If I have a task selected in Klok as being worked on at the moment and I close the Klok application, it would be nice if Klok would remember what I was working on the next time I start the Klok application and treat it as if I have been working on that task for the duration of time when the Klok application was not running. As currently implemented, Klok ends the current task when the application is closed, starts up the next time without recalling the “working on” task, and the time between is treated as though nothing were being worked on then.

Use case:
    I’m working on a task. Suppose, for example, that my “working on” task is a software development project. I made some kind of configuration change on my PC and a reboot is required. Well, just because I’m rebooting my PC doesn’t mean that I’ve stopped “working on” the task at hand. In the meantime, while I’m waiting for my PC to reboot, I’m skimming through Stack Overflow on my iPad looking for an answer to a question pertaining to this project. My PC reboots. I start up Klok… oops, now I have to tell Klok what I was working on because it forgot. I also have to edit the previous time entry because it terminated when the Klok application was closed even though I didn’t stop working on the task.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.