Home Forums 3rd Party Integration Klok2 + Basecamp syncing projects

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So, I’ve hooked up Klok 2 with Basecamp HQ and the syncing works great. Except for one thing, the syncing when creating a sub-project to a Basecamp HQ created item. Ex.

In my basecamp HQ I’ve created a new to-do-list and added an item to it with time tracking allowed.
    Syncs works great, i see the item in my klok2 and have no problem tracking it from within klok2.
    But when I add a new sub-project from klok2 I also want it to get created and synced to Basecamp HQ. This does not work tho…

Do I need to enter some kind of Access tokens to Klok2 from Basecamp HQ ?
    It makes no sense that I can time-track from within klok2 to basecamp but I cannot create klok2 items and sync them back up to basecamp HQ.

Any1 have solution for this ?

Thanks in advance and thank you masters of internets.
    /S

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have even tried their support system & surprisingly I got the bet results form Basecamp HQ ..They are flabbergast by all means..Their functions and features are stunning…:-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also in the middle of my project and when did try creating add on lists, the Basecamp HQ was always very helpful for me to solve the bugs. I guess you should check properly there to find the fixes and that will fix the problem.

Thanks
    CORBIN
    windows update support

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our web based timesheets can be customized into:

Daily Timesheet
    Weekly Timesheet
    Bi-Weekly Timesheet
    Semi-Monthly Timesheet
    Monthly Timesheet

Anonymous
    Inactive

HQ I’ve created a new to-do-list and added an item to it with time tracking allowed.
    royal1688

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, I’ve hooked up Klok 2 with Basecamp HQ and the syncing works great. Except for one thing,

Gclub

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.