Home Forums Get Help for Klok KLOK will no longer run.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I had an unknown problem with my Lenovo (WIN7) laptop where almost all program interfaces became “unresponsive”. On reboot my KLOK2 would not start. It would open the loading window but then just spin forever.

I deleted the entire install — copying my klok.db to be safe. I have copied down a fresh version of KLOK and Adobe Air, but it will not run.

I depend greatly on this application for my development notes and, of course, timekeeping. What do I do??

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is cvmorse again –. Uninstalled Air and ran virus scan (Malwarebytes), rebooted, then repeated full KLOK install. Installed without error, but will not complete the start process. Grey box opens in front of larger black KLOK box, where there application would run. But after 19 minutes, nothing.

What on earth has happened with this?

Please help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

cvmorse, again. It occurred to me that this some of these problems started after I downloaded and installed 26 MS Updates. I’ve been uninstalling some of the Outlook updates and a few of the Windows updates, but the problem persists.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice Post 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having the same problem. Lenovo, Win7. Klok was working fine until 30+ Windows updates were pushed out this week. Now, the loading screen sticks at “Initializing…50%”, and never loads. The same klok.db file works fine on a Windows 8 PC. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Klok and Air. Klok is a great app, and I depend on it every day at work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.