Home Forums Feature Requests Importing .xls timesheets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there!

Firstly, thanks for a great program, I’ve been using Klok for around half a year now and it has proven invaluable.

It would however be lovely to be able to simply import .xls timesheets as easily as one can currently export them. I would like to be able to use Klok on my desktop and laptop and simply import the timesheets of my laptop into the desktop database to have all data in one place. I looked into the Team Connector and Team Console, but that is all much to complicated for what I want to do, I am not a team and do not want to set up some network folders and whatnot, neither do I want to use Cloud-based stuff like Dropbox, and Google Calender import is not the answer either in this case. Why not support .xls both ways instead of just export? That would be so great… Please please please!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

How about that undo? Name an app like this that doesn’t have it? This is a great package, but before I can try to buy & implement company wide, it needs and undo. Thanks heaps!

Anonymous
    Inactive

How about that undo? Name an app like this that doesn’t have it? This is a great package, but before I can try to buy & implement company wide, it needs and undo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.