Home Forums Feature Requests I’m reminded of Microfiche Film

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you possibly make the font any smaller? I’m reminded of the old days of Microfiche Film. Crazy small.

The “Pro” version has a slightly bigger font for one or two of the skins, but it’s still small. People who work at computers all day are NOT looking for smaller fonts. They are looking for larger fonts. If you want this to be a viable product, you’re going to have to give folks better options in terms of font size.

Great product. I work in a very large medical university. I would recommend this in a heartbeat, but not with such tiny fonts.

Good product. Wish I could actually SEE it. Please consider larger fonts. Even the Pro fonts are too small for those of us who have been staring at computers for years and years.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The “Pro” version has a slightly bigger font for one or two of the skins, but it’s still small. People who work at computers all day are NOT looking for smaller fonts. They are looking for larger fonts. If you want this to be a viable product, you’re going to have to give folks better options in terms of font size.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.