Home Forums Get Help for Klok How to create time entry report by project?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a couple of months ago, I exported a report showing start and stop times for a particular project. It looks like this (in a table):

Project Date Start Time Stop Time Duration Comment
    Zingara > Graphics > Logo creation 7/23/2012 2:15 PM 4:06 PM 1:51
    Zingara > Graphics > Logo creation 7/23/2012 5:14 PM 5:42 PM 0:28
    Zingara > Graphics > Map Ad 5/29/2012 12:49 PM 1:26 PM 0:37

Now I can’t do it! Did Klok change or am I overlooking something?

The program seems more frustrating than before… am I alone in thinking this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having the same problem. Have you found a solution? The whole reason for getting this program was to track hours by project.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right now I’m taking screen shots of the Time Entry view of the Project, which is somewhat helpful, but not really what I had in mind.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I had this problem for ages and I only just figured it out.
    1. Select the project you want to do a timesheet on.
    2. Go to Project View.
    3. Above “Summary, Description, Properties and Time Entries” Click on Other Timesheet.
    4. Select your days and it should create a report on that particular project

Hope that helps.
    Sando

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sando,
    When i do that, I get a timesheet for all projects rather than just the project I want.
    Also, it’s frustrating that the Excel sheet does not adjust totals if I delete the projects I don’t want to show. If it did, I would be able to create my project specific timesheet manually.
    Any thoughts on how to get around this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just figured it out…
    You only get the specific project timesheet if you click on the “other” tab at the top of the page. I was using the link at the bottom left…which should do the same thing, but only gets you the full timesheet for all projects lumped together.
    All good.
    – Miles

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you found a solution. The whole reason for getting this program was to track hours by project……….

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s really great posts.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.