Home Forums Feature Requests Future Time Planning

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,

i´d love to have a feature to be able to plan the future time.
    Lets say i have several projects, each with a specific time i can spend on.
    Now i want to be able to put amounts of time into my week overview to be able to see how high my estimated work load is and if i can still accept new projects.

Additionally one display should always show how many hours of my future projects are not yet listed in the calendar.

Hope you could understand that, sorry for my bad english ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to see something like this too.

At the moment, I plan some days in advance using Klok, creating a ‘timetable’ of tasks.
    But when I start recording, the ‘plan’ gets shifted to the left and the realtime recording is inserted on the right.
    I then have to manually delete the plan, so it doesn’t figure into the timesheets.

It would be great to have the ability to plan out a week in a separate overlay/view, that never gets recorded onto.

Cheers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes.

I like Klok, but it is really unuseful without this feature. Think, why are you estimating time? There is the only reason – to make plans for future.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes.

I like Klok, but it is really unuseful without this feature. Think, why are you estimating time? There is the only reason – to make plans for future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.