Home Forums Get Help for Klok Future support and development plans

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi to all the admins
    I have been using the free version of Klok for almost a year now – my purpose was to get familiar with the software and see if it would fulfill my [and my teams] needs for time tracking and project management. I used it for many months and like it a lot, although the Adobe Air updates sometimes did weird things and I think that klok itself at times became unusable.

The reason I have joined the forum today is because now that I am finally considering purchasing the software [ possibly 7 users and 1 team console ] I am slightly concerned about the current state of the klok development team and I would like to find out whether this company is going to be able to support this software for some years to come.

To me, i have not found better software to do the same thing – yours is simple and intuitive – just what we need.
    However – I don’t want to spend our charity’s money on software that wont be supported in a year’s time.

Honestly, what is the current state of the support and development – and what are your plans for the future?
    Is your user-base growing?

Please forgive me if I sound at all negative – I just have to try to check these things out before committing money into something
    But I REALLY, REALLY like your software!!

Kind Regards
    Graeme

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for posting this query–I would like to know the answer, too. My Klok is not working due to changes in Adobe AIR, and I really miss it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.