Home Forums 3rd Party Integration Freshbooks connector just syncs and never finishes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I installed Freshbooks connector plugin. (1.0.4)
    Went to Connector configuration and entered in the url and api key. (Double checked that it was correct)
    I then click Synchronize or Quick Sync and just shows Syncronizing forever and doesn’t finish.

In Freshbooks, I have one client with 3 projects and nothing has been entered so there is very little to sync with.

I did try click on debug mode to see if I could provide more info but since it doesn’t ever return from sync’ing I can’t view the log.
    I did see the log in the Appdata/Roaming/Klok2… folder but its empty.

What can I do to fix so this works?

Anonymous
    Inactive

This post is 2 years old and I am having the same question (issue) .

has anyone been able to use the connector to move data to FreshBooks?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks.I am very happy to see this details.Happy for sharing this with us. Keep sharing such wonderful posts and maintain the same quality in your post. Refer essay reviews to get reviews of various online writers.If you need essay writing services details for essay works.Or do you have to write an effective essay for school competition? Please takes helps from authorized services that are available on web. Visit best essay writing service if you want more writing tips and guidelines

ethan wickethan wick
    Participant

Good information here is very good. I solved the problem easily.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.