Home Forums Get Help for Klok Export Issues with Timesheet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This has been a great program for me as a freelancing graphic designer. However I’ve hit a bump in the road it seems.

I’m running Klok on my iMac and I’ve attempted to open the excel (.xls) timesheets but have been unsuccessful. I have about 3-4 months of timesheet data that I was hoping to print possibly tonight. (I’m sure its karma telling me to not procrastinate. )

Is there anyway or shortcut around this? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks! And Kudos on a great idea.

Danielle M.
    http://www.dlmdesigns.net

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm, it’s possible for me to open the exported Excel document, but some cells are not formatted correctly. Some cells (not all) that should contain a duration show me a date (e.g. March 1943 or similar). I’m not complely sure about that but it seems that this error occurs only in cells that contain a duration greater than 1.00. A fix for this issue would be great as this is the only feature I’m missing currently.

Thanks for this great tool and all the work done so far.

Cheers,
    Ben

Anonymous
    Inactive

When exporting to Excel the comments are all groups by project name alphabetically, and not by timestamp for when the project occurred during the day. This would make more sense to be order by time and not by Project name.

It would also be nice if there was some modicum of control for what the system outputs into the report. (Days of the week, how the data is group or organized, multiple levels of report grouping, Prooject total, sub project total, total totals, etc.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.