Home Forums Get Help for Klok Exchange nor Google Calendar Syncing?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, I’m having issues with getting Klok to sync with any external calendar. I’ve emailed support and haven’t had much luck getting an answer, so far. Maybe someone on here can help.

Two different problems:

1. Exchange doesn’t connect at all. The program hangs at “Loading Items”. I know the exchange info that I entered is correct because it’s the same as my iPhone which connects fine.

2. Google calendar seems to connect but it doesn’t return any calendar items. There are items in my calendar and I followed the example from the video.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@JohnLuker wrote:

Ok, I’m having issues with getting Klok to sync with any external calendar. I’ve emailed support and haven’t had much luck getting an answer, so far. Maybe someone on here can help.

Two different problems:

1. Exchange doesn’t connect at all. The program hangs at “Loading Items”. I know the exchange info that I entered is correct because it’s the same as my iPhone which connects fine.

2. Google calendar seems to connect but it doesn’t return any calendar items. There are items in my calendar and I followed the example from the video.

Update: Item #1 is in the works. Issue was that our exchange server is hosted at microsoftonline.com and the Klok team is working on making that connection happen.

Item #2 is still open.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.