Home Forums Feature Requests Edit start time when working

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sometimes, when working with Klok, I am pressing the Work-Button and would later like to adjust the starting time without stopping and starting work again. It would be great to be able to adjust the start-time of a task while working on it!

BTW, I looked at a lot of tools, but yours is really handy and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with this request. Real-time, time entry editing without having to stop. Also the ability to annotate the notes field of a work in progress without having to stop. Allows the user to have more seamless time entries and a boon for cleaning up the .xls exports.
    PS – GREAT PRODUCT for a beta version!!!
    Tx _Mark
    http://www.xplore-design.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unless I’m misunderstanding what you’re asking, the 1.5 version does this quite well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

At least on the MAc Version – it does not. I enter something in the notes field, hit the update button and the warning comes up:
    “The end time you entered is before the start time. Did you work overnight?. Yes, that’s what I meant”
    It seems that I must drag the entry to the trash and start over to clear the error.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have experienced what 3rdi4sight is talking about and I have found that a workaround is to wait until a minute or more has passed before hitting the UPDATE button.

You get this message when start time and end time is the same, i.e. if you try to update within first minute of creating a new time entry.

Another workaround if you want to do the update immediately is to set the start time back 1 minute.

I reckon this issue should probably be filed under bugs rather than feature requests.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.