Home Forums Feature Requests Different colors of tray icon to show status

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there! Loving Klok so far, I’m using the 1.5 beta and it’s working great on WinXP. Thank you for making it freely available!

For a future release, I’d love to have the system tray icon change color depending on your timer status. For example, green icon = timer active, yellow = paused, red = stopped/not working. Would this be doable?

On those days where I’m running around doing a million things, sometimes I forget to restart the timer when I get back to my desk… more than once I’ve done a few hours of work only to find out that Klok was on “pause” the whole time! :) Having a visual cue in the system tray would be really handy.

Thats a good idea. I will push Rob to get that into an upcoming release :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thing the same exact thing…. down to the colors even. If Klok 1.5 has half of these suggestions here it would be the cream of the (time-trackin’) crop. I’ve seen a lot, used a few, but Klok is the best!

Michal FronkMichal Fronk
    Participant

Sometimes, when working with Klok, I am pressing the Work-Button and would later like to adjust the starting time without stopping and starting work again. It would be great to be able to adjust the start-time of a task while working on it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.