Home Forums Feature Requests Daily "rolled up" summary

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DavidvedDavidved
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a government contractor, and as such have to fill out a timecard every day, direct billing my time to any of a number of projects. I’m using Klok to keep track of not just which projects I work on, but also *what* I’m doing for the projects, i.e. distinguishing general customer support from meetings, etc. I set the categories up as subprojects to the billable projects themselves.

My issue is that I want to be able to pull up Klok at the end of each day and use it to fill out my timecard. However, if I generate a weekly Klok timesheet I get the hours I’ve worked on each SUBproject, but I don’t have the option of just seeing the totals for each top-level project. Because all work categories of work for a given project are billed to the same code, I have to pull up a calculator and add up the subproject totals to get the total for my official timecard.

My feature request is that you add either a daily (or range-customizeable) summary report with per-toplevel-project totals, or at least a weekly report that includes rolled-up toplevel project totals.

My interim solution has been to generate a weekly timesheet for each individual top level project, however this gets painstaking, and it would be super convenient to have all of the toplevel project totals displayed in one place.

Thanks for a great tool!

Anonymous
    Inactive

:?: :?: :?:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.