Home Forums 3rd Party Integration Custom connector

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d like to second this…

Also, I think you should create a new forum for those of us who are creating connectors and/or web services to support the team connector… our issues don’t quite fit into any of the three forums that exist today.

Besides, it would be nice to have a place to meet others who are trying to build servers for the team connector. If somebody else is doing this, I’d rather collaborate than do everything from scratch. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d also like to request this feature. At work we have a custom timetrack system which includes an API I can interface with, and I’d like to develop a plugin to be able to update my timesheet directly from Klok instead of manually entering my time data at the end of every week. I suppose it can be done with a CSV or XLS exported timesheet and processing the data from that, but I’m a big fan of making things work with “one-click magic”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the reply! I was looking through the forums, and it’s obvious you put in a lot of work keeping up with all the threads. So thank you for taking the time to respond

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.