Home Forums Feature Requests Create New Entry Dialog Box

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I really enjoy using Klok – however one aspect that does irritate me is the “create new entry” location.

Most of the time, I capture times I’ve worked on a project after the fact – and as such I use the create new entry in the Project View option.

This is all well and good when you have few entries in the project – but when there are many, firstly you need to scroll through all entries (yes ctrl end does help) and then only do you see the create new entry button, and then you have to scroll down further to the input dialogue box.

What I would like is for the create new entry button to be near the top of the screen – directly under the time entries button – the right of “double click an item to edit it” – and when I click on this newly positioned button, a popup type dialogue box will appear for me to capture the necessary data.

Klok is an awesome product – I really enjoy using it and the reporting is great.
    Thanks McGraphix – you’ve got a real gem here!

Russell

Anonymous
    Inactive

Having the New Project appear at the top of the folder tree instead of the bottom. Makes sense. 💡

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.