- This topic is empty.
- December 30, 2008 at 5:51 pm #758AnonymousInactive
Some more things that would be useful:
January 7, 2009 at 2:55 am #1389AnonymousInactive
- copy time entry from previous time entry – useful in case you deal with same task several days and would like to copy also comments (and maybe also time period). Could use some modifier key + drag-and-drop to achieve this, for example, in MS Visio, you can use [Ctrl]+drag-and-drop to make copies of existing shapes.
- if I have focus on particular time entry in week view and start typing, it would be nice if the typed in text would be added as comment to time entry (similar to how it works in MS Outlook). And use F2 to edit existing comment.
- if I have overlapping time entries, time entries will overlap also visually in week view and it is impossible to select (with mouse) the time entry at the bottom. One possible solution would be to cycle through all time-entries under mouse cursor upon each click. Another option would be to show overlapping entries side-by-side.
In 1.5 you can copy entries by holding down the ALT key while you drag. Holding down the Shift key constrains you entry to the interval set on the preferences screen for snapping. Also in 1.5, overlapping entries should resize horizontally so that they take up half the width of the column.
The point about comment editing I think has been submitted as a Feature Request in our system and will be prioritized and addressed in a later version.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.