Home Forums Get Help for Klok Can’t get reports out

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hiramgriffis78hiramgriffis78
    Participant

All,
    I fired up Klok today, and none of the output bits are working.

If I try to view a monthly spreadsheet (for a month that has data in it), it all comes up as zeros. If I try to do a full data export, it simply does nothing (not even a zero byte file).

Any thoughts on what an earth is going on here?

I’m at my wits end, and getting ready to enter everything by hand into a spreadsheet.

Regards
    Jo

hiramgriffis78hiramgriffis78
    Participant

I worked out the answer to this problem btw. You’ve got to have a project selected on the left.

Personally, I think these options should be greyed out if they aren’t available when no project is selected.

Cheers
    Jo

rafaelad89rafaelad89
    Participant

I’m using Klok 1.5.1 RC 1.1. When I click on “monthly timesheet”, I get the current month’s data which includes all projects. When I then click ‘previous’, all previous months have 0 for each day. When I click ‘next’ to get back to the current month, it now has all 0’s for data. If I close that timesheet window and open it back up, the current month shows its data again.

I’ve filed a bug report but need to get last month’s data.

rafaelad89rafaelad89
    Participant

I’ve accidentally figured out how to get to old time sheet data. It happened when I tried to arrow back from January 2010 monthly timesheet view to December 2009 and had nothing showing for any months before January. So, while in “Week View”, I clicked on “select a week” icon and picked a week in the middle of December. When I clicked on “monthly timesheet”, there was all the month’s data for December. By selecting a week in the middle of the month of interest, I was able to get my month’s data.

I hope this helps someone,
    Ron

P.S. Hopefully in the next version, all the times in the start and stop fields will be rounded up to the nearest minute. I found that if I start and stop several projects during the day, I can be missing several minutes from my time. For now, I go back if I see a gap between tasks and fix the times.

rafaelad89rafaelad89
    Participant

I’ve accidentally figured out how to get to old time sheet data. It happened when I tried to arrow back from January 2010 monthly timesheet view to December 2009 and had nothing showing for any months before January. So, while in “Week View”, I clicked on “select a week” icon and picked a week in the middle of December. When I clicked on “monthly timesheet”, there was all the month’s data for December. By selecting a week in the middle of the month of interest, I was able to get my month’s data.

I hope this helps someone,
    Ron

P.S. Hopefully in the next version, all the times in the start and stop fields will be rounded up to the nearest minute. I found that if I start and stop several projects during the day, I can be missing several minutes from my time. For now, I go back if I see a gap between tasks and fix the times.

Version 2 corrects the problem with navigating between months/weeks on the timesheet

rafaelad89rafaelad89
    Participant

I would like very much to donate so that I can test version 2. What is a minimum donation? I ask only because my company cut our pay severely starting last month. Fortunately, I was able to use my Klok data to show that they shouldn’t furlough me as they have with several of my colleagues who couldn’t account for how their time had been spent last year. Thank you so much for Klok in that regard. Hopefully times will get better or I will get a job with a better company soon.

Glad to here that Klok helped in saving your job.
    We really dont have a “minimum donation”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.