Home Forums Get Help for Klok Can’t find the stop button!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just upgraded to 2.1.0 and got data from v.1 imported just fine; however when I work on a project the Start Working button does not change into a “Stop” button as it used to.

I can’t see how to stop the timer— can you point me to what’s probably hiding inplain sight here? :geek:

I tried searching for this on the forum, but the search engine kept telling me the terms were too common.

Thanks,

Db

The stop button should still be where is was before, nect to the “Working On” in the top center of the screen.

Is is possible to take a screen shot and send it to me please?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Be glad to; let me get over to the Win 7 machine and take a fresh look at it.

BTW I did discover that we can Rt Click the icon in the tray and there is a menu to Pause or Stop. That’s a nice feature too.

Shall I email the screenshot or insert here in the thread?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the exact same problem in Windows 7 with Galss effect turned on; there is no stop button in the top of the form; however there is the ability to stop/pause if you right click the icon on the system tray.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you are still experiencing this problem perhaps my post here, http://klok.mcgraphix.com/klok/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=213#p1043 will help.
    If not, just reply back.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the tip. I also cross-posted our Rt. click in the tray menu answer there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.