Home Forums Get Help for Klok Billing two projects at the same time

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tbzadelaidetbzadelaide
    Participant

I often find myself working on two projects at once, or a particular project touches two customers at the same time. I’d like a way to leave the clock running for both — perhaps with 30% to one project and 70% to the other, for example.

I can create side-by-side entries in Klok right now, but both people get billed for 100%.

I can also do this: Let’s say I work for customer A and B from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM. I split things 50/50. I could run the clock from 1-2PM for customer A, then change it after the fact to 1-1:30PM for customer A and make a new entry from 1:30PM-2PM for customer B. From a time tracking perspective, however, this is cumbersome and doesn’t help me track how I actually spent my time.

Thoughts?

bertlamothe9bertlamothe9
    Participant

I also do this… It would be nice to have a multiple projects feature….

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is something that I never really thought of as being useful, but I can see where it would make sense. I will add it to the list for a future enhancement.

bertlamothe9bertlamothe9
    Participant

thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any progress on this? I’ve just downloaded Klok2 and it doesn’t appear to be able to log two projects simultaneously.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.