Home Forums Feature Requests Add task categories to projects

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am contemplating switching to Klok from a cloud-based time tracker because I really like your user interface.

However, the current version doesn’t seem to support adding categories of work to projects. My current software allows me to specify categories of tasks to each project (specified for each project separately according to requirements).

E.g. one project combines tasks that can be categorized as “administration”, “marketing”, “sales. A second project shows categories such as “project management”, “design”, “development”, etc.
    These come in really handy to get a grip on the time allocated to each category of tasks, whilst still being able to see the total project time.

Working with subprojects doesn’t do the trick because the sub projects are not totalled in the total project time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,I am new to this forum.I read the post.actually i was not aware of this topic.What is new time management sheet and how to store data.Please send the reply for my post.Thanks Advance :D

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.