I recently tried starting Klok and am encountering the same problem… — Read through for my resolution
Operating System: OS X 10.6.4
Adobe Air Version: 2.1.4
To try to resolve the problem I tried the following:
Download Klok from the website and reinstall.
Download Klock from the link in the previous post.
Remove the Local Store directory from the Klok directory in Preferences
— Klok started just fine, but without my existing time entries as its a new database
I eventually figured out that the Klok Connector was the culprit. If you have it installed or maybe any other plugin installed…
** Its probably a good idea to make a backup copy of the Local Store directory before you do this just in case anything goes wrong.
1) Go into the Klok Preferences folder where all your data is stored:
Windows XP: C:Documents and Settings[User Name]Application DataKlok2.DD7F2188B985C2439837C76B42A187050457E61B.1Local Store
Windows Vista: C:Users[User Name]AppDataRoamingKlok2.DD7F2188B985C2439837C76B42A187050457E61B.1Local Store
Mac OSX: user/Library/Preferences/Klok2.DD7F2188B985C2439837C76B42A187050457E61B.1/Local Store
Linux (Ubuntu): ~/.appdata/Klok2.DD7F2188B985C2439837C76B42A187050457E61B.1/Local Store
2) Look for the plugins directory
3) Delete/move/rename any folder in the plugins directory. My install had a connector folder that I deleted.
4) Try restarting Klok, and hopefully it will load
5) Reinstall any plugins that you deleted from step #3 from the Klok interface
Hopefully this helps…