Home Forums Get Help for Klok Cannot Open a New Project in 1.5 Reply To: Cannot Open a New Project in 1.5

Anonymous
Inactive

Thank you. By the way, I am having problems receiving notifications of postings on this forum. I receive 4 of the following messages about once every half hour. That is, every half hour I get 4 email messages notifying me of new posts here, whether there are new posts made or not. I have even unsubscribed from this thread, but I still get the same 4 notifications through email every so often. Any suggestions on how to stop those from coming? Here is the email:

Hello mikejody,

You are receiving this notification because you are watching the topic, “Cannot Open a New Project in 1.5” at “KLOK.mcgraphix.com”. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

If you want to view the newest post made since your last visit, click the following link:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&p=11&e=11

If you want to view the topic, click the following link:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8

If you want to view the forum, click the following link:
viewforum.php?f=2

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the “Unsubscribe topic” link found at the bottom of the topic above, or by clicking the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&unwatch=topic

Thanks, The Management