Home Forums Get Help for Klok MS Exchange settings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve not been able to import my meeting from MS Exchange. I enter the requested settings (I think correctly) and when I click OK, it says “loading” and shows me a blank form with only an OK button. I don’t get any messages that would indicate my settings are wrong,…just a blank form. Has anyone successfully imported Exchnage meetings?

What version of Exchange are you using?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m experiencing a related problem: I’ve entered my exchange server info, user/pwd. I get “Loading Items” and then that’s where everything stops. The scrolling bar timer is moving but unless it takes half an hour to import exchange settings it’s not working.

Any advice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m experiencing a related problem: I’ve entered my exchange server info, user/pwd. I get “Loading Items” and then that’s where everything stops. The scrolling bar timer is moving but unless it takes half an hour to import exchange settings it’s not working.

Any advice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@JohnLuker wrote:

Any advice?

Update: Got an email from support. Our exchange server is hosted at microsoftonline.com and the Klok team are still working on making Klok connect to them. Waiting patiently for that functionality to be completed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.