Home Forums Feature Requests Mobile version

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love a WM5/6 version. I don’t always have my laptop with me but always have PDA phone. May be some limitations with Adobe Air for mobile? If a mobile version is planned sometime, the DB conversion mentioned from V1.5 to V2 ideally would factor that in. Love the functionality/feature set.
    Ted

Rob can correct me if i am wrong but i don’t believe there is a mobile version of the air run time yet.

Scott

Anonymous
    Inactive

Adobe Air Mobile is coming… 2H 2009?
    http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200811/111708ARMAdobeFlash.html

So does that mean Klok automatically ports? If yes, if you change the DB for 2.0, would that cause the port to not work?

I sure love the design you’ve got, but without mobile it goes from 100% to 60% usable.
    Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am keeping by ears open regarding mobile support. It does seem like it is on the horizon, but I don’t have any details regarding what will port and what won’t. Before anyone gets too excited though, it doesn’t look like IPhones will be supported. Its a bummer for me too… I just love my IPhone, but Flash/AIR would make it even better.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Uh, guys. I know it is been some time that this post is idle? I just wanted to know if the mobile version support is up and running now. And where can i get a more detailed info on it, about what works and does not work in the mobile version.

Corbin Gravely
    EHR systems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.