Home Forums Get Help for Klok Can’t add projects or do anything

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    elwoodwinston6elwoodwinston6
    Participant

Hello,

Well, 7 attempts of trying to get past the spam protection on the registration page to make a post (couldn’t read any of the Captcha image), I’m finally here 😡

I’ve installed both the production release and beta for Klok. With that being said, I open the program, click add project, try either a blank or predefined template and nothing happens. The dialog goes away but there’s no indication of a project on the left. And, I’m unable to do anything overall besides read the About section…

It’s frustrating as Klok is what I need for basic time tracking.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    -Nick

Hi Nick
    Sorry for your problems.
    Can you give us some more details?
    What operating system? version? 32 bir or 64 bit? etc…

Thanks
    Scott

elwoodwinston6elwoodwinston6
    Participant

Hey,

Strangely enough after multiple installations, I finally got the 1.5 beta to work over the 1.0 version. Everything seems functional now.

Thanks guys.

milagrostibbsmilagrostibbs
    Participant

I’m having this issue and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times to no avail.

I have Windows Vista 32-bit.

Anything else I should try? Thanks!

milagrostibbsmilagrostibbs
    Participant

I totally figured it out! The file was pointing to the wrong one. It does that automatically. I had to manually change it. Now all is good!

great. glad to hear you got it working. The default location has been fixed in version 2 (download the beta at http://klok.mcgraphix.com/klok/betaProgram.htm)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.