Home Forums Get Help for Klok All appts suddenly cascade

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Version: 1.5 beta

I was dragging a new appointment to the calendar when all of a sudden all the old appts started overlapping and cascading. Note that their times have NOT changed. The times still don’t overlap. The new appts are fine but the old ones all look like this now:

If you cant see the image, try here:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/djfujiyama/Pictures?authkey=Gv1sRgCP7PlquYnJCf1wE#

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think this just happened to me too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m on Windows XP service pack 3

I tried to upload a jpg as an attachment but I do not thick it worked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey, the exact same thing happened, without overlapping times. Does anyone have an idea that would solve it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did this only affect March 29-31?

Those seem to be the only days that did it on mine and djfujiyama’s seems to have done the same.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, interestingly only appts during 29-31 of March were affected. Is this paranormal activity :) going to occur again?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone?? I realize this is a free app, but is there going to be any support on issues like this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have seen this happen April 1 for the days of the week that were in March, and again on May 1 for the days of the week in April. It appears to only be a display bug on the week where the month changes and it only happens after the first of the new month.

Just an observation. I am sure it will get fixed eventually.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@shadowfist wrote:

I have seen this happen April 1 for the days of the week that were in March, and again on May 1 for the days of the week in April. It appears to only be a display bug on the week where the month changes and it only happens after the first of the new month.

Just an observation. I am sure it will get fixed eventually.

This observation is consistant with what happened on my klok too.
    The cascading doesn’t seem to happen until the 1st.

Sorry about this. We are aware of the issue and will be fixing it ASAP.

Scott

gregory32egregory32e
    Participant

Any status update on this issue?

lavina7123lavina7123
    Participant

Interesting bug. Even if the date isn’t the 1st yet, if you move a project/task to the 1st or beyond you get this cascade effect. If you move it back before the 1st, the cascade goes away (I’m doing that right now, on the 29th) – it stays if you delete it (unless you empty the trash). Quite significant if 20-25% of the time you can see it.

Awesome piece of software – as I’ve been telling people on lots of forums. I’d better remind people it’s beta.

phoebegranger23phoebegranger23
    Participant

Hey All,

Wow, this was driving me crazy – and apparently I should have searched a little bit longer before posting a new topic about it.

Anyone have any updates?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

rafaelad89rafaelad89
    Participant

I’ve been using Klok 1.5 RC 1.1 since the beginning of August and have had this problem happen but it is random in occurrence. One day’s worth of tasks are stacked on top of the each other when I close the app. When I start Klok the next day, the previous day’s tasks are suddenly cascaded. Making sure that there is at least a minute between tasks doesn’t fix this appearance.

Just thought I’d pass this along. Klok is a great app otherwise!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using Klok 1.5 RC 1.1on Vista Business 32bit and have the same issue. Interestingly it was a drag of the project on to a 1st date (Oct) as referenced before. I believe I’ve seen it on other dates as well though. Seem’s it would be a peculiar trigger.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.