Klokwork Team Console Release Notes
List below are the main details for the previous releases of Klokwork Team Console
Having trouble with the installer above?
You can download Klokwork Team Console manually and double click the downloaded file to install. You will need to download and install the Adobe AIR runtime if don't have it already.
- Ability to sort projects and people ascending or descending
- Scheduled Backups - Added the ability to generate scheduled backups of the Klokwork data file.
- Pulse Report - Added a time entry ‘Pulse’ report next to the By Person Summary and Details reports which provides a visual representation of the daily hours worked.
- Submitted Time Entries Indicator – The total number of time entries submitted by Klok Pro users since the last import is shown in brackets within the ‘Import All’ button.
- Left Side Panel Width Adjustment - The width of the left side panel for Dashboard metrics, Projects and People can be resized to the user’s preference.
- Person / Project Quick Select - Added a drop down menu option which enables the user to switch between people or projects without leaving the Summary or Detail reports.
- Application Display Enhancements – Klokwork Settings menu option panel, Main Dashboard Report Page, By Person/Project Reports, Projects and People edit mode panels.
- Performance Improvements
- and more...
- Fixed bug causing duplicate assignments
- Added filter by name box on "By Project" and "By Person"
- Fixed random crashing when switching views
- Fixed issue causing duplicate assignments
- Fixed issue where assignments saved with template would show up in disabled state when creating a project from the saved template
- More options when adding sub projects
- Added ability to delete assignments
- Made assignment list hide disabled ones by default
- Added ability to sync child colors
- The first GA version
- The last free public version
- Fixed issue preventing the ability to hide/show archived projects
- Added database cleanup capability.
- Added custom reports view.
- Added ability to specify currency symbol
- Added feature to roll up time entered on locally created subprojects up to the parent project
- Fixed data parsing to prevent "negative time" issue
- Fixed issue with deleting resources
- Fixed issue causing comments not to show up in the exported CSV or XML output
- Fixed issue with tag reports causing no data when more than one project had the same tag
- Enabled the ability to save a project as a template and to create projects from templates
- Fixed issue with incorrect rollup setting when sub projects are created
- Fixed error 1009 when publishing newly created projects with no assignments
- Added ability to add assignment to -Everyone-
- Fixed issue where selecting "Add to all child projects" would only add assignment to the first child project
- New look and feel
- New reporting
- Pretty much new everything
- Fixed issue that caused negative durations when importing entries
- Added ability to export CSV from the project and resource summaries
- Added automatic update framework