Home Forums Feature Requests Undo last operation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please add a feature to allow the user to undo the last operation they did. Actually, multiple levels of undo would be even better.

A common use case is:
    I’m working on a project and Klok is recording the time spent. Someone walks into my office and interrupts me or the phone rings, etc. It doesn’t occur to me at the time of the interruption to change my “Working on” task in Klok. After the interruption ends, I want to edit the time entry for the task I was working on to reflect the fact that I really stopped working on it 15 minutes ago when a colleague came into my office for a chat. I’m also going to want to add a task to record that I spent the last 15 minutes in a meeting with my colleague. Often, in the process of editing the first task’s end time and adding a new task, I’ll make some sort of error and inadvertently click and drag a task when what I meant to do was select it so I could edit the start/end times, or I accidentally add an extraneous task that I didn’t mean to add, etc. It would be very nice when that sort of thing happens to just be able to hit Ctrl+Z to take a step backward.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would love this as well. I frequently make mistakes and I sometimes can’t undo!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I very much agree!

The worst is when I accidentally drag the beginning or end of a task and then I forget when it actually started or ended so I have to guess.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How about that undo? Name an app like this that doesn’t have it? This is a great package, but before I can try to buy & implement company wide, it needs and undo. Thanks heaps!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah! If just posted a request that’s sort of what you are suggesting! Good idea – I am always getting in this position, especially if I try to save small amounts of time when responding to emails from various clients (for example). All these minutes add up during the day and often get lost. My suggestion is to have the notes box pop-up when starting a job so you can at least make some sort of note before you start to reind you later what you did.

Anonymous
    Inactive

After using Klok now for approximately 4 months I totally agree. It’s less about mistaken deletes for me (although that would be appreciated too) and more about time entries that I have accidentally dragged or resized and like other users I can’t remember exactly where it was. Would definitely appreciate a multi-level undo/redo with + and + shortcuts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agreed! Really frustrating when you accidentally move/resize a time entry and then you have no idea where the original position of it was.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Without a simple ‘CTRL-Z’ undo last operation, this fine product is useless.

Human beings have to use this.

Back to using Task Coach for me. Unlimited undo’s – SWEET!

Anonymous
    Inactive

accidentally move/resize a time entry and then you have no idea where the original position of it was.
    คาสิโนสด

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.