Home Forums Feature Requests skin and fonts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I use the free version of Klok and all what stop me for purchase premium version is awful SMALL fonts. Dear developers, please add custom font option and custom color skin themes (i don’t like dark theme). I can’t use such great soft as Klok with awful design and EXTREME small size fonts. Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Adding the possibility to create our own skin design would be great. I have purchased the pro version, and the skins proposed are not enough for me.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. The default font is too small. Need to be able to change the size. With high res monitors these days, I simply can’t read any of the text in the app.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One more vote for being able to increase the fonts more than currently allowed. Make it a pro feature if you want (I’m pro), but the old eyes are getting strained..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Me too, the only thing that prevents me from ordering this great stuff is the skin and colors. Make it a pro if you’d like, but it is horrible and strain my eyes. Look at “toggl”,they are more relaxing.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love Klok EXCEPT for the black background and small font!!! I’m sooooo disappointed to hear there are few options for the skin, and no way to customize the font size. At first I thought I’d found my time-tracking solution. But sadly, my search for a time-tracking system will need to continue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

and let me add that I’d be happy to pay for the PRO version if it allowed more customization options for font size and background color. PLEASE tell me those features are coming soon (like this week maybe???)

Anonymous
    Inactive

… and let me add that I’d be happy to pay for the PRO version if it allowed more customization options for font size and background color. PLEASE tell me those features are coming soon (like this week maybe???)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am ready to buy the pro version, it is the black scheme that is stopping me. I understand there is a blue color scheme in the pro version.
    can anyone confirm and perhaps provide a screen shot?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.