Home Forums Feature Requests Move Projects in Klokwork Team Console

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The ability within Klok to drag-and-drop projects around within the hierarchy is really nice. Not always knowing exactly how we want our project structure to look on first try (or even having requirements change over time) is a fact of life for us I’m afraid so we appreciate that feature. Unfortunately that feature is not yet available in the Team Console. I’m sure it’s probably just a matter of time but I just want to get this enhancement request in there. We REALLY want to be able to move/restructure projects in the Team Console just as we are able to do in Klok. For now we are faced with creating a new project and then time entries that people have already tracked against the old location don’t get moved over (unless they each do so manually).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has there been any development on this yet? Critical feature…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I am new with Klok and as you said the drag-and-drop projects around within the hierarchy is really nice. This helps us to arrange how we want our project structure to look on first try, which I was not seen in any other application. I really want to say thanks to you for this nice feature.
    poster carrying tube

Anonymous
    Inactive

Critical feature…
    จีคลับ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.