- This topic is empty.
- July 5, 2010 at 12:27 am #961AnonymousInactive
Hi, I would like to activate the full version of the Klok 2 software for use at home and in the office. Is it possible to use the same license key in two locations or do I need to purchase another copy?
Any help will be appreciated.November 3, 2011 at 5:08 pm #1750AnonymousInactive
Bumping this up because I also wanna know if this is possible.
The License, is´t locked on User or Computer?
Thx in advance…February 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm #1751AnonymousInactive
1) Can I purchase 1 licence to use on 2 machines.
2) If not then how should I behave if I need to re-install Klok ( in case I change my system )
3) If I use db file to sync across computers will Free version be able to sync properly with Pro version.
Thanks!January 15, 2013 at 5:54 pm #1752AnonymousInactive
Bump, Bump, Hello, anyone there?
I guess paying for 1 license doesn’t cover the ‘SAME’ user on multiple machines (work and home)?
Bummer.February 2, 2013 at 2:23 pm #1753Scott MckeownKeymaster
You can install Klok on one pc and one laptop per license key as long as they are not used concurrently.
Thanks for checking
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.