Home Forums Feature Requests Additional Timesheet Format Options

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am using and loving the paid version of Klok, my business depends on Klok now, however the Timesheet Duration Time Format options are not suitable for my work.

It would be fantastic to see a ‘Minute’ format where Klok displays total minutes worked on rather than time-code or decimal.

Also it would be nice if Klok remembers the size I set for the Time-sheets pop-up. I always have to resize the window to be able to see all of the time-sheet (some of the days, plus total hours, billable amount and hourly rates are ALWAYS cut off).

I really shouldn’t need to resize the window every time I want to view my weekly timesheet summary (which is all the time)

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Standard version includes both a weekly timesheet and biweekly timesheet as separate worksheet tabs, as well as options for recording hours in decimal or [h]:mm format.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The best bit of advice I was give was if you don’t want attention don’t buy a nitro RC car. Get an electic one. You’ll literally have people coming upto you asking what it is, how much it is and if they can have a go.

Anonymous
    Inactive

as well as options for recording hours in decimal or [h]:mm format.

goldenslot

Anonymous
    Inactive
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.