Klok Pro Desktop – v2.5.11
Release Date - 11/10/2014
- Scheduled Backups will be set to ‘On’ by default (for new installations).
- Scheduled Backup frequency will be set run every day (for new installations) versus every 7 days.
- Added a check box on the Scheduled Backup pop-up message which gives users the option to suppress the message or continue to have it display each time the scheduled backup is run.
- Added a check box option in Backup settings (Tools > Preferences > Backups) providing users with the option to have the application ask if they want to run or skip the scheduled backup.
Application Window Size
- Increased the width of the application window upon start up (for new installations).
Klok Cloud Icon
- Increased the width of the project list panel so the Klok Cloud icon is completely visible (for new installations).
Tools Menu Option
- Removed ‘Import Klok 1.5 Data’ from the Preferences menu as it’s no longer supported.
- Added end time to time entry comments when time sheet display type is configured as ‘Time Entry Driven’.
- The application will display a green ‘Successfully Activated’ message box to the right of the ‘Activate…’ button (‘Tools->Preferences->General’) the first time the license key is activated successfully (fresh installations). The message will display until the application is closed. Thereafter, the activation successful message will not display again unless the user enters a different license key (which is successfully activated).
- Users are presented with an ‘Activation again?’ warning message if they attempt to activate the license key a 2nd time after the application has already been successfully activated.
- Changed the order of available connectors to have the Klokwork Team Connector listed first.
- Increased the field width for the network path.